Program delivery update: Study permits: Who needs a study permit

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.

July 13, 2021

Corrections have been made to the legislation referenced for exemptions to the requirement to obtain a temporary resident visa (TRV) or electronic travel authorization (eTA) for members of the armed forces of a country that is a designated state.

Updated instructions

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: