Program delivery update: COVID-19 – Temporary workers
This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by IRCC staff. It is posted on the department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.
January 14, 2022
The COVID-19 work permit program delivery page has been divided into smaller sections to assist officers in finding information faster.
Updates have also been done to remove biometric, family reunification and general traveller instructions. These sections now hyperlink to one instruction to avoid duplication and ensure that instructions are updated all at the same time.
Instructions relating to fully vaccinated applicants versus non or partially vaccinated applicants have also been included.
Public policies and special measures that have expired have been removed.
- Work permit: COVID-19 program delivery
- Temporary workers: Temporary public policies and pilot projects – COVID-19 program delivery
- Temporary workers – Travel to Canada - COVID-19 program delivery
- Overseas work permit applicants defined as essential workers: Biometrics exemption under a temporary public policy
- Temporary workers – Processing: COVID-19 program delivery
- Temporary residence: COVID-19 program delivery
- General processing measures: COVID-19 program delivery
- Special measures for residential camp counsellors – Summer camp 2021
- Foreign nationals who are in Canada with a letter of introduction (LOI) after approval of a study or work permit application processed outside of Canada: COVID-19 program delivery
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: