Evaluation of the Provincial Nominee Program
Research and Evaluation
The evaluation was designed to address the complexity of the PNP by using multiple methods and lines of evidence. In the course of the evaluation, data was collected and analyzed from a variety of primary (e.g., interviews, surveys and focus groups) and secondary sources (document and literature review, as well as federal government databases – Field Operations Support System (FOSS) and Longitudinal Immigration Database (IMDB)). Key data sources for primary data collection included provincial/territorial (PT) representatives, provincial nominees (PNs), CIC representatives, including those in Canadian Visa Offices Abroad (CVOAs), as well as employer and stakeholder representatives in PTs.
Table of contents
- List of acronyms
- Executive summary
- Management Response
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Evaluation description and methodology
- 3. Program and Provincial Nominee profile.
- 4. Findings
- 5. Conclusions and recommendations
- Appendix A: Cross-walk between report sections and evaluation questions and indicators
- Technical appendices and PT profiles
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: