HUMA - Annex A: Difference between TFWP & IMP

[Redacted] appears where sensitive information has been removed in accordance with the principles of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.

Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) (ESDC-led; jointly administered by ESDC and IRCC)

International Mobility Program (IMP)

International Mobility Program (IMP) (IRCC-led)

Two types of permits

Note: Work permit exemptions are available in situations that do not negatively affect the Canadian labour market (e.g., business visitors, clergy, foreign diplomats, touring musicians, health care students, emergency service providers, etc.).

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: