Survey of permanent residents and new citizens on citizenship
Ottawa, April 26, 2019 – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is currently evaluating the Citizenship Program. This evaluation includes a survey of permanent residents and new citizens.
About the survey
The survey is being used to investigate the reasons that newcomers decide whether or not to get Canadian citizenship. We’re interested in factors that affect newcomers’ decisions and in their experiences of integration in Canada.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. We’re using the information from the survey only to help improve our programs and services. Participants’ answers will not affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
- It takes about 20 to 25 minutes to complete.
- It is available in multiple languages: English, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Farsi and Urdu.
- We are inviting only a sample of permanent residents and new citizens who are at least 18 years old to participate.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
We are sending an email to invite participants to take the survey. It includes the following:
- a unique link to access the survey online that starts with: https://na1se.voxco.com/SE/56/Citizenship_Citoyennete/;
- instructions on how to complete the survey;
- an email address (IRCC.CitizenshipEvaluation-EvaluationCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) to contact with any questions.
This email does not have an attachment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: