Social media – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Get access to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official social media channels. Read the terms and conditions.
Get to know the experiences of immigrants and new Canadian citizens by engaging with us on Instagram.
Follow us on Twitter:
Watch videos on our website or on:
Our videos in other languages
Some of our videos available to you in 16 other languages. To watch them, visit one of our YouTube playlist:
Share your thoughts and stories.
- “Like” the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Facebook page
- “Like” the International Experience Canada Facebook page
- “Like” the Canadians Abroad - IEC Facebook page
- “Like” the Passport Program’s Facebook page
Follow us on LinkedIn for information on job fairs, opportunities to work at IRCC, and more.
- “Follow” Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on LinkedIn
Sign up for electronic updates
- Subscribe to the Newsroom to receive an email when a new news release or statement is issued.
- Subscribe to Express Entry email updates and receive the latest news on Canada's new system for managing economic immigration applications.
- Sign up for the IRCC Newsletter to receive the latest news on programs and services, as well as articles on citizenship, refugees and immigration.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: