Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot: Apply for community recommendation
Each community has their own recommendation process.
Community websites will tell you
- how their application process works
- what documents you’ll need to apply
When applying to a community for recommendation, you’ll be asked to provide supporting documents.
- Don't provide original versions, you’ll need them when you apply for permanent residence.
- Do provide copies of your documents.
For all community applications you must
- prove that you meet all the requirements for the pilot
- have an eligible job offer
If a community recommends you, you can apply for permanent residence.
The pilot will launch in participating communities at different times.
If a website is listed as “coming soon”, the pilot hasn’t launched in that community.
|North Bay, ON||Coming soon|
|Sudbury, ON||Coming soon|
|Timmins, ON||Coming soon|
|Sault Ste. Marie, ON||www.welcometossm.com|
|Thunder Bay, ON||www.gothunderbay.com|
|Brandon, MB||Coming soon|
|Moose Jaw, SK||Coming soon|
|Claresholm, AB||Coming soon|
|Vernon, BC||Coming soon|
|West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC||Coming soon|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: