Federal Internship for Newcomers Program: Register
Register with a Program partner
Before you apply, you must register with a Program partner immigrant-serving organization (ISO) in-person before April 5, 2019. They will:
- assess your:
- core eligibility
- job readiness
- refer you to information sessions
- tell you to get your credentials assessed (if needed)
- give you more information on how to apply
Register with your ISO as far ahead of the deadline as possible to make sure there is time for a full assessment.
Even if you applied to the program before, you must make sure that:
- you're registered with an ISO
- your files are active, complete, and up-to-date
- your employment counselor is aware of your intent to apply
You must complete this step. We'll contact the ISO to make sure that you've successfully gone through this process.
Immigrant-serving organization partners
Contact a partner ISO to register.
- World Skills Employment Centre (for Ottawa residents)
- Service Integration Travail Outaouais (SITO) (for Gatineau residents) (Services are offered in French only)
St. John's, NL
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Members organizations of Consortium of Agencies Serving Internationally Trained Persons (CASIP)
- ACCES Employment Services
- COSTI Immigrant Services
- Humber College
- Job Skills
- Job Start
- Skills for Change
- World University Service of Canada (WUSC), for graduates of the Student Refugee Program only.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: