Learn about Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan's diverse economy, abundant natural resources, lower costs of living and great quality of life make it an excellent choice to live, work, raise a family and invest in a business.
The province's beautiful, wide open spaces are only surpassed by its warm, friendly and welcoming people. At its highest population yet, the province continues to attract newcomers from across the world, to its various communities.
Learn more about Immigrating and Moving to Saskatchewan, and how you too can call this place home.
Services to help you settle in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan offers many resources to help you prepare to live and work there, including
- information about moving to and settling in Saskatchewan
- what to do before you move to Saskatchewan
- the first things to do when you arrive in Saskatchewan
- language training to help you learn English
- settlement help from welcome centres called Regional Newcomer Gateways
- settlement advisors for personal, one-on-one settlement guidance
Resources for Francophone Immigrants
- Date modified: