Learn about the Yukon
The Yukon Territory (Yukon) is in the northwest corner of Canada. It borders on British Columbia, the Northwest Territories and Alaska.
Yukon has a total population of 34,157 people with most living in the capital city of Whitehorse.
Yukon is an excellent place to live, work and play. We welcome newcomers every year and offer great opportunities, including:
- friendly people
- a skilled and educated workforce
- up-to-date transportation systems
- outdoor activities in every season of the year
- one of the lowest unemployment rates in Canada
- a strong economy thanks to our natural resources
- broadband Internet service in all of our communities
Services to help you settle in the Yukon
Resources for Francophone immigrants
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: