How to Apply for a Record Suspension – Video Tutorial
- Tutorial Home Page
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - What is a Record Suspension?
- Chapter 3 - Who is responsible for Record Suspensions?
- Chapter 4 - Record Suspension Eligibility Criteria
- Chapter 5 - Before you Start your Application
- Chapter 6 - Overview of the 10 Steps to Apply for a Record Suspension
- Step 1 – Get Your Criminal Record
- Step 2 – Get Your Court Information
- Step 3 – Get Your Military Conduct Sheet (if applicable)
- Step 4 – Get Your Local Police Records Check
- Step 5 – Get Your Proof of Citizenship or Immigration Documents (if applicable)
- Step 6 – Get a Copy of your Documents to Support your Identity
- Step 7 – Complete the Schedule 1 Exception Form (if applicable)
- Step 8 – Fill in the Record Suspension Application Form
- Step 9 – Complete the Measurable Benefit / Sustained Rehabilitation Form
- Step 10 – Complete the Checklist
- Chapter 7 - Conclusion and contact information for more info
The video is organized by chapters. To view a chapter, click on its link in the Chapter Index, and then click on the play button in the viewer.
This video tutorial explains how to complete an application for a record suspension step-by-step. Applicants should follow along with a copy of the official PBC Application Guide.
You may also access these videos on the PBC YouTube channel.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: