Important! Effective March 31, 2021, the record suspension application fee will increase to $657.77. Find out more.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Parole Board of Canada currently has limited capacity to process Record Suspension, Expungement and Clemency applications, which will result in delays in their processing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Important notice: If you have applied or are planning to apply for a record suspension, please take note of the recent changes to eligibility and wait times. Read more.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Criminal Records Act (CRA)
- Criminal Records Regulations (CRR)
- Decision-Making Policy Manual for Board Members
- Official Application Guide and Forms
- Applying for a Record Suspension? - Information you should know
- Applying for a Record Suspension? - Know the Facts…
This simple online tool allows you to check your eligibility to apply for a record suspension.
Get helpful tips on how to avoid common mistakes when applying for a record suspension.
This video walks you through each step in the application process, and shows you how to fill in each of the application forms.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: