Application Fee Reduction - Record Suspension (Pardon)
Important! As of January 1, 2022, the fee to apply for a record suspension is $50.00. Find out more.
Important notice: If you have applied or are planning to apply for a record suspension, please take note of the recent changes to eligibility and wait times. Read more.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Criminal Records Act (CRA)
- Criminal Records Regulations (CRR)
- Decision-Making Policy Manual for Board Members
- Official Application Guide and Forms
- Applying for a Record Suspension? - Information you should know
- Applying for a Record Suspension? - Know the Facts…
Get helpful tips on how to avoid common mistakes when applying for a record suspension.
Protect yourself from false and misleading information circulating in the public domain.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: