The Patented Medicine Prices Review Board operates within the boundaries of various legislation, regulations and guidelines.
What are We doing?
The PMPRB is responsible for the following:
- Act and Regulations
- Interim Guidance
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards
- Interpretation Policy
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: