Clerk of the Privy Council
Services and information
This report highlights the work carried out by public servants over the past year, at home and abroad, in helping to deliver on the Government’s mandate. It also outlines the priorities for the public service in the year ahead.
Read different reports, publications and presentations by the Clerk, departments, agencies and third parties that are relevant, timely and offer insight into the public service.
Read about what the government is doing to enable a capable and high-performing public service that embraces innovation, transformation and continuous renewal.
Learn more about public service success stories and some of the many awards that recognize departments, agencies and individuals for their work and commitment to serving Canadians.
- Remarks by Michael Wernick, Clerk of the Privy Council, at the 2018 Innovation Fair
- Remarks by Michael Wernick, Clerk of the Privy Council at the Michelle C. Comeau Awards
- Remarks by Michael Wernick, Clerk of the Privy Council at the ADM Forum
- Message from the Clerk to all public servants for annual Mental Health Week
- The results of the Public Service Employee Survey are in!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: