Clerk of the Privy Council
Services and information
This report highlights the work carried out by public servants over the past year, at home and abroad, in helping to deliver on the Government’s mandate. It also outlines the priorities for the public service in the year ahead.
Read different reports, publications and presentations by the Clerk, departments, agencies and third parties that are relevant, timely and offer insight into the public service.
Read about what the government is doing to enable a capable and high-performing public service that embraces innovation, transformation and continuous renewal.
Learn more about public service success stories and some of the many awards that recognize departments, agencies and individuals for their work and commitment to serving Canadians.
- Remarks at TechGov Leadership Forum
- Remarks at the National Managers' Community Learning Session
- Remarks at the Community of Federal Regulators Conference
- Holiday Message to Public Servants
- Follow-Up Letter to Deputy Heads on the Pay System
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: