Clerk of the Privy Council
Services and information
This report highlights of the work carried out by public servants over the past year, at home and abroad, in helping to deliver on the Government’s mandate. It also outlines the priorities for the public service in the year ahead.
Read different reports, publications and presentations by the Clerk, departments, agencies and third parties that are relevant, timely and offer insight into the public service.
Read about what the government is doing to enable a capable and high-performing public service that embraces innovation, transformation and continuous renewal.
Learn more about public service success stories and some of the many awards that recognize departments, agencies and individuals for their work and commitment to serving Canadians.
- APEX Recognition of Entry to the Executive Ranks Ceremony
- 2017 Executive Leadership Development Program
- Start-Up Canada Day Event
- Letter to Deputy Heads on the Pay System
- Message from the Clerk on National Public Service Week 2017
- Message from the Clerk and the Chief Human Resources Officer on the results of the inaugural Public Service Employee Annual Survey
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: