There have been several Blueprint 2020-related publications released across the Public Service:
- Reports from the Clerk of the Privy Council to the Prime Minister, highlighting progress towards implementing the Blueprint 2020 vision
- PCO Blueprint 2020 - Annual Report 2016 - 2016
- Destination 2020 - May 2014
Report highlighting some of the ideas generated through engagement, confirming that continued engagement is the way forward, and setting out 15 horizontal initiatives to be undertaken across the Public Service. The 15 initiatives were chosen from among the ideas generated by public servants based on their relevance to the vision and to public servants, stakeholder support, impact and expected results, and feasibility. The title of the report was crowdsourced by public servants.
- What We’ve Heard: Summary Interim Progress Report on Blueprint 2020 - December 2013
Report outlining the feedback received from early employee engagement.
- Blueprint 2020: Getting Started – Getting Your Views - September 2013
Original consultation document asking public servants what the vision meant to them, what was needed to make the vision a reality and what they could do to help achieve the vision.
2016 BP2020 reports from other government departments
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Finance Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Date modified: