Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada: Research, Policy and Practice
Volume 37 · Number 7 · July 2017
Other PHAC publications
Researchers from the Public Health Agency of Canada also contribute to work published in other journals. Look for the following articles published in 2017:
- Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care. Recommendations on hepatitis C screening for adults. CMAJ. 2017:189(16). doi: 10.1503/cmaj.161521.
- Gilbert NL, Gilmour H, Wilson SE, Cantin L. Determinants of non-vaccination and incomplete vaccination in Canadian toddlers. Hum Vaccin Immunother. 2017:1-7. doi: 10.1080/21645515.2016.1277847.
- McLean L, Russell K, McFaull S, Warda L, Tenenbein M, McGavock J. Age and the risk of All-Terrain Vehicle-related injuries in children and adolescents: a cross sectional study. BMC Pediatr. 2017;17(1):81. doi: 10.1186/s12887-017-0807-y.
- Rao DP, McFaull S, Thompson W, Jayaraman GC. Trends in self-reported traumatic brain injury among Canadians, 2005-2014: a repeated cross-sectional analysis. CMAJ Open. 2017:5(2):E301-E307. doi:10.9778/cmajo.20160115.
- Thomas RS, Cheung R, Westphal M, Krewski D, Andersen ME. Risk science in the 21st century: a data-driven framework for incorporating new technologies into chemical safety assessment. Int J Risk Assess Manage. 2017;20(1):88-108. doi: 10.1504/IJRAM.2017.082560.
- Young I, Reimer D, Greig J, Turgeon P, Meldrum R, Waddell L. Psychosocial and health-status determinants of safe food handling among consumers: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Food Control. 2017;78:401-11. doi: 10.1016/j.foodcont.2017.03.013.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: