ARCHIVED - Organized Breast Cancer Screening Programs in Canada - Report on Program Performance in 2003 and 2004
We would like to acknowledge the contribution of the following individuals:
- The Editorial Committee of this report, which includes Judy Caines, Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program, Eshwar Kumar, New Brunswick Cancer Network, N.B. Department of Health, André Langlois, Institut national de santé publique du Québec, Christian Lavoie, Health Canada, Suzanne Leonfellner, New Brunswick Cancer Network, N.B. Department of Health, Vicky Majpruz, Ontario Breast Screening Program, Dianna Schreuer, Nova Scotia Breast Screening Program, Margarete Schultz, Manitoba Health, Rene Shumak, Cancer Care Ontario, Yvonne Taylor, Alberta Cancer Board, Nancy Wadden, St. Clare’s Mercy Hospital Newfoundland and Felecia Watson, Saskatchewan Cancer Agency.
- Provincial organized breast cancer screening programs which contribute to the Canadian Breast Cancer Screening Database at the Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control, Public Health Agency of Canada.
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Screening Initiative Database Management Committee.
- The Canadian Breast Cancer Screening Initiative Database Technical Subcommittee.
- The Quality Determinants Working Group for its development of the Special Topic component of the report.
- Diane Major, Institut national de santé publique du Québec, for editing the French language version.
Public Health Agency of Canada Resource Team
- Heather Limburg, Jay Onysko, Lisa Pogany (Editorial Committee Chair), and Robert Semenciw, and Neetu Shukla at the Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control.
Production of this document was made possible through the Canadian Breast Cancer Screening Initiative.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: