- Brendan Dougherty, Rita Finley, Barbara Marshall, Danielle Dumoulin, Amy Pavletic, Joanne Dow, Tara Hluchy, Rod Asplin, Jason Stone “An analysis of antibiotic prescribing practices for enteric bacterial infections within FoodNet Canada sentinel sites” Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, Volume 75, Issue 4, April 2020, Pages 1061–1067; doi: 10.1093/jac/dkz525
- Kadykalo S, Thomas J, Parmley EJ, Pintar K, Fleury M “Antimicrobial resistance of Salmonella and generic Escherichia coli isolated from surface water samples used for recreation and a source of drinking water in southwestern Ontario, Canada” Zoonoses and Public Health. 2020 Jun 8; doi: 10.1111/zph.12720
- Alice E White, Nadia Ciampa, Yingxi Chen, Martyn Kirk, Andrea Nesbitt, Beau B Bruce, Elaine Scallan Walter. “Characteristics of Campylobacter, Salmonella Infections and Acute Gastroenteritis in Older Adults in Australia, Canada, and the United States.” Clinical Infectious Diseases, ciy1142, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciy1142. Published: 02 January 2019
- V.K. Morton, M. K. Thomas, N. Ciampa, J. Cutler, M. Hurst and A. Currie. “Comparison of 3-day and 7-day recall periods for food consumption reference recreational water values in foodborne disease outbreak investigations” Published online by Cambridge University Press: 08 March 2019; doi: 10.1017/S0950268818003370
- V K Morton, A Kearney, S Coleman, M Viswanathan , K Chau, A Orr, A Hexemer “Outbreaks of Salmonella Illness Associated With Frozen Raw Breaded Chicken Products in Canada, 2015-2019” Epidemiol Infect. 2019 Aug 22; 147:e254. doi: 10.1017/S0950268819001432
- Rachelle Janicki, M. Kate Thomas, Pintar KD, Manon Fleury; Andrea Nesbitt. “Drinking and recreational water exposures among Canadians: Foodbook Study 2014-2015” J Water Health (2018) 16 (2): 197–211; doi: 10.2166/wh.2018.261
- Alyson Raschkowan, M Kate Thomas, Joanne Tataryn , Rita Finley, Katarina Pintar, Andrea Nesbitt “Measuring animal exposure in Canada: Foodbook Study 2014-2015” Wiley Original Article 2018 Nov;65(7):859-872; doi: 10.1111/zph.12510. Epub 19 Sep 2018;
- Patricia Turgeon, Victoria Ng, Regan Murray, Andrea Nesbitt. “Forecasting the incidence of salmonellosis in seniors in Canada: A trend analysis and the potential impact of the demographic shift”. PLoS One. 2018; 13(11): e0208124. Published online 2018 Nov 27. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0208124
- Pollari F, Christidis T, Pintar KDM, Nesbitt A, Farber J, Lavoie MC, Gill A, Kirsch P, Johnson RP. "Evidence for the benefits of food chain interventions on E. coli 0157:H7/NM prevalence in retail ground beef and human disease incidence: A success story" Canadian Journal of Public Health. 2017 Apr 20;108(1):e71-e78. doi: 10.17269/cjph.108.5655.
- Ravel A, Hurst M, Petrica N, David J, Mutschall SK, Pintar K, Taboada EN, Pollari F. “Source attribution of human campylobacteriosis at the point of exposure by combining comparative exposure assessment and subtype comparison based on comparative genomic fingerprinting.” PLoS One. 2017 Aug 24;12(8)
- David JM, Pollari F, Pintar K, Nesbitt A, Butler AJ, Ravel A. “Do contamination of and exposure to chicken meat and water drive the temporal dynamics of Campylobacter cases?” Epidemiol Infect. 2017 Oct 12:1-13
- Swirski AL, Pearl DL, Peregrine AS, Thomas J, Pintar K. “Temporal trends in Giardia occurrence in the Grand River and surrounding tributaries, Waterloo, Ontario (2005-2013), a retrospective analysis of surveillance data.” Zoonoses Public Health. 2017 Oct 5. doi: 10.1111/zph.12388. [Epub ahead of print]
- Murray R, Glass-Kaastra S, Gardhouse C, Marshall B, Ciampa N, Franklin K, Hurst M, Thomas MK, Nesbitt A. “Canadian Consumer Food Safety Practices and Knowledge: Foodbook Study.” Journal Food Protection. 2017 Oct;80(10):1711-1718. doi: 10.4315/0362-028X.JFP-17-108.
- Turgeon P, Murray R, Nesbitt A. “Hospitalizations associated with salmonellosis among seniors in Canada, 2000-2010.” Epidemiol Infect. 2017 Jun; 145(8):1527-1534. doi: 10.1017/S0950268817000292. Epub 2017 Feb 23.
- Thomas MK, Murray R, Nesbitt A, Pollari F. The Incidence of Acute Gastrointestinal Illness in Canada, Foodbook Survey 2014-2015. Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol. Epub 2017 Dec 19.
- Butler AJ, Pintar KDM, Thomas MK. "Estimating the Relative Role of Various Subcategories of Food, Water, and Animal Contact Transmission of 28 Enteric Diseases in Canada." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 2016 Feb;13(2):57-64.
- Banting GS, Braithwaite S, Scott C, Kim J, Jeon B, Ashbolt N, Ruecker N, Tymensen L, Charest J, Pintar K, Checkley S, Neumann NF. "Evaluation of various Campylobacter specific qPCR assays for detection and enumeration of Campylobacteraceae in irrigation water and wastewater using a miniaturized MPN-qPCR assay". Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2016 Jul 15;82(15):4743-56
- L. Flockhart K. Pintar, A. Cook, S McEwen, R. Friendship, D. Kelton, F. Pollari "Distribution of Salmonella in humans, production animal operations, and a watershed in a FoodNet Canada Sentinel site" Zoonoses and Public Health. Published online: 27 June 2016.
- Lapen DR, Schmidt PJ, Thomas JL, Edge TA, Flemming C, Keithlin J, Neumann N, Pollari F, Ruecker N, Simhon A, Topp E, Wilkes G, Pintar KD. "Towards a more accurate quantitative assessment of seasonal Cryptosporidium infection risks in surface waters using species and genotype information" Water Res. 2016 Nov 15;105:625-637. (Epub 2016 Aug 13).
- Pintar KD, Thomas KM, Christidis T, Otten A, Nesbitt A, Marshall B, Pollari F, Hurst M, Ravel A. " A comparative Exposure Assessement of Campylobacter in Ontario, Canada" Risk Anal. 2016 Sep 18. [Epub ahead of print].
- A. Ravel, K. Pintar, A. Nesbitt, F. Pollari "Non food-related risk factors of campylobacteriosis in Canada: a matched case-control study" BMC Public Health. Published online: 27 September 2016
- Swirski AL, Pearl DL, Peregrine AS, Pintar K. "A comparison of exposure to risk factors for giardiasis in non-travellers, domestic travellers and international travellers in a Canadian community, 2006-2012". Epidemiology and Infection. 2016 Apr; 144(5):980-99. [Epub 2015 Sep 30.]
- T. Christidis, K. D. M. Pintar,* A. J. Butler, A. Nesbitt, M. K. Thomas, B. Marshall, and F. Pollari "Campylobacter spp. Prevalence and Levels in Raw Milk: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis." Journal of Food Protection. Vol. 79, No. 10, Oct. 2016, P. 1775–1783
- Butler AJ, Thomas MK, Pintar KDM. "Systematic review of expert elicitation methods as a tool for source attribution of enteric illness". Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. Volume 0, Number 0, 2015.
- Butler AJ, Thomas MK, Pintar KDM. "Expert elicitation as a means to attribute 28 enteric pathogens to foodborne, waterborne, animal contact and person-to-person transmission routes in Canada". Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. Volume 12, Number 4, 2015.
- Frey SK, Gottschall N, Wilkes G, Grégoire DS, Topp E, Pintar KDM, Sunohara M, Marti R, Lapen DR. "Rainfall-Induced Runoff from Exposed Streambed Sediments: An Important Source of Water Pollution". Journal of Environmental Quality. Vol. 44 No. 1, p. 236-247.
- Murphy HM, Thomas MK, Schmidt PJ, Medeiros DT, McFadyen S, Pintar KDM. "Estimating the burden of acute gastrointestinal illness due to Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Campylobacter, E. coli O157 and norovirus associated with private wells and small water systems in Canada". Epidemiology and Infection. Published online: 13 November 2015.
- Murphy HM, Thomas MK, Medeiros DT, McFadyen S, Pintar KDM. "Estimating the number of cases of acute gastrointestinal illness (AGI) associated with Canadian municipal drinking water systems". Epidemiology and Infection. Published online: 13 November 2015.
- Pintar KDM, Christidis T, Thomas MK, Anderson M, Nesbitt A, Keithlin J, Marshall B, Pollari, F. (2015). "A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Campylobacter spp. Prevalence and Concentration in Household Pets and Petting Zoo Animals for Use in Exposure Assessments". PLoS ONE 10(12).
- Thomas MK, Murray R, Flockhart L, Pintar K, Fazil A, Nesbitt A, Marshall B, Tataryn J, Pollari F. "Estimates of Foodborne Illness–Related Hospitalizations and Deaths in Canada for 30 Specified Pathogens and Unspecified Agents". Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. Online Ahead of Print: August 10, 2015.
- David JM, Ravel A, Nesbitt A, Pintar K, Pollari F. "Assessing multiple foodborne, waterborne and environmental exposures of healthy people to potential enteric pathogen sources: effect of age, gender, season, and recall period." Epub 2013 Apr 26. Epidemiology and Infection. 2014, 142(1):28-39.
- Franklin K, Pollari F, Marshall BJ, Pintar KDM, Nesbitt A, Young I, McEwen SA, Vanderlaan J, Papadopoulos A. "Stool submission data to help inform population-level incidence rates of enteric disease in a Canadian community." Epidemiology and Infection FirstView Articles: pp 1-9. Cambridge University Press 2014.
- Hynds PD, Thomas MK, Pintar KDM. "Contamination of groundwater systems in the US and Canada by enteric pathogens, 1990-2013: a review and pooled-analysis." 2014, PLoS ONE 9(5): e93301.
- Johnson RP, Holtslander B, Mazzocco A, Roche S, Thomas JL, Pollari F, Pintar KDM. "Detection and prevalence of verotoxin-producing Escherichia coli O157 and non-O157 serotypes in a Canadian watershed." Epub 2014 Jan 31. Applied and Environmental Microbiololgy. 2014, Apr;80(7):2166-75.
- Lukacsovics A, Nesbitt A, Marshall B, Asplin R, Stone J, Embree G, Hurst M, Pollari F. "Using environmental health officers' opinions to inform the source attribution of enteric disease: further analysis of the "most likely source of infection" ". BMC Public Health. 2014, 14:1258
- Murphy HM, Pintar KDM, McBean EA, Thomas MK. "A systematic review of waterborne disease burden methodologies from developed countries." Journal of Water and Health. Available online 19 May 2014.
- Nesbitt A, Thomas MK, Marshall B, Snedeker K, Meleta K, Watson B, Bienefeld M. "Baseline for consumer food safety knowledge and behaviour in Canada." Food Control. 2014, 38:157-173.
- Pons W, McEwen SA, Pintar K, Jones-Bitton A, Young I, Papadopoulos A. "Experience, training and confidence among small, non-community drinking water system operators in Ontario, Canada." Journal of Water and Health. Available online 6 June 2014.
- Young I, Gropp K, Pintar K, Waddell L, Marshall B, Thomas K, McEwen SA, Rajic A. "Experiences and attitudes towards evidence-informed policy-making among research and policy stakeholders in the Canadian agri-food public health sector.". Epub ahead of print. Zoonoses Public Health. 2014 Feb 15.
- David JM, Sanders P, Bemrah N, Granier S, Denis M, Weill FX, Guillemot D, Watier L. "Attribution of the French human Salmonellosis cases to the main food-sources according to the type of surveillance data." Epub 2013 Feb 28. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 2013, May 15;110(1):12-27.
- David JM, Guillemot D, Bemrah N, Thébault A, Brisabois A, Chemaly M, Weill FX, Sanders P, Watier L. "The Bayesian microbial subtyping sttribution model: robustness to prior information and a proposition." Epub 2012 Aug 8. Risk Analysis. 2013 Mar;33(3):397-408.
- Dixon B, Parrington L, Cook A, Pollari F, Farber J. "Detection of Cyclospora, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia in ready-to-eat packaged leafy greens in Ontario, Canada." Journal of Food Protection. 2013 Feb;76(2):307-13.
- Parmley EJ, Pintar K, Majowicz S, Avery B, Cook A, Jokinen C, Gannon V, Lapen DR, Topp E, Edge TA, Gilmour M, Pollari F, Reid-Smith R, Irwin R. "A Canadian application of one health: integration of Salmonella data from various Canadian surveillance programs (2005-2010)." Epub 2013 Jun 20. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. September 2013, 10(9):747-56.
- Ravel A, Nesbitt A, Pintar K, Macarthur A, Wang HL, Marshall B, Pollari F. "Epidemiological and clinical description of the top three reportable parasitic diseases in a Canadian community." Epub 2012 May 25. Epidemiology and Infection. (2013), 141:431-442.
- Roche SM, Jones-Bitton A, Majowicz SE, Pintar KDM, Allison D. "Investigating public perceptions and knowledge translation priorities to improve water safety for residents with private water supplies: a cross-sectional study in Newfoundland and Labrador." BMC Public Health. 2013, Dec 23; 13:1225.
- Schmidt PJ, Pintar KDM, Fazil AM, Flemming CA, Lanthier M, Laprade N, Sunohara MD, Simhon A, Thomas JL, Topp E, Wilkes G, Lapen DR. "Using Campylobacter spp. and Escherichia.coli data and Bayesian microbial risk assessment to examine public health risks in agricultural watersheds under tile drainage management." Epub 2013 Feb 26. Water Research. 2013, Jun 15;47(10):3255-72.
- Thomas MK, Murray R, Flockhart L, Pintar K, Pollari F, Fazil A, Nesbitt A, Marshall B. "Estimates of the burden of foodborne illness in Canada for 30 specified pathogens and unspecified agents, circa 2006." Epub 2013 May 9. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. 2013 Jul;10(7):639-48.
- Wilkes G, Brassard J, Edge TA, Gannon V, Jokinen CC, Jones TH, Neumann N, Pintar KD, Ruecker N, Schmidt PJ, Sunohara M, Topp E, Lapen DR. "Bacteria, viruses, and parasites in an intermittent stream protected from and exposed to pasturing cattle: prevalence, densities, and quantitative microbial risk assessment." Epub 2013 Aug 6. Water Research. 2013, Oct 15;47(16):6244-57.
- Wilkes G, Ruecker NJ, Neumann NF, Gannon VP, Jokinen C, Sunohara M, Topp E, Pintar KDM, Edge TA, Lapen DR. "Spatiotemporal analysis of Cryptosporidium species/genotypes and relationships with other zoonotic pathogens in surface water from mixed-use watersheds." Epub 2012 Nov 2. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2013, Jan;79(2):434-48.
- Arsenault J, Michel P, Berke O, Ravel A, Gosselin P. "Environmental characteristics associated with campylobacteriosis: accounting for the effect of age and season." Epidemiology and Infection. (2012), 140, 311-322. Cambridge University Press 2011.
- Clark CG, Grant CCR, Pollari F, Marshall B, Moses J, Traczi DM, Gilmour MW, "Effects of the Campylobacter jejuni CJIE1 prophage homologs on adherence and invasion in culture, patient symptoms, and source of infection." BMC Microbiology 2012, 12:269.
- Clark CG, Taboada E, Grant CCR, Blakeston C, Pollari F, Marshall B, Rahn K, MacKinnon J, Daignault D, Pillai D, Ng L. "Comparison of molecular typing methods useful for detecting clusters of Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli isolates through routine surveillance." Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2012, 50(3); 798-809.
- Cook A, Odumeru J, Lee S, Pollari F. "Campylobacter, Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, Verotoxigenic Escherichia coli, and Escherichia coli prevalence, enumeration, and subtypes on retail chicken breasts with and without skin ." Journal of Food Protection. 2012 Jan;75(1):34-40.
- Dumoulin D, Nesbitt A, Marshall B, Sittler N, Pollari F. "Informing source attribution of enteric disease: an analysis of public health inspectors' opinions on the 'Most likely source of infection'." Environmental Health Review. 2012, 55(1): 27-36.
- "National Single Day Food Consumption Report: Analysis of the 24-hour dietary recall data from the Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS), Cycle 2.2, Nutrition (2004), and assessment for food consumption frequency among Canadians." Public Health Agency of Canada. 2012.
- Nesbitt A, Ravel A, Murray R, McCormick R, Savelli C, Finley R, Parmley J, Agunos A, Majowicz SE, Gilmour M. "Integrated surveillance and potential sources of Salmonella Enteritidis in human cases in Canada from 2003 to 2009." Epidemiology and Infection. (2012), 140, 1757-1772. Cambridge University Press 2011.
- Pham MT, Jones AQ, Dewey CE, Sargeant JM, Marshall BJ. "Food safety issues and information needs: an online survey of public health inspectors." Journal of Environmental Health. 2012 Jun;74(10):22-9.
- Pintar KDM, Fazil A, Pollari F, Waltner-Toews D, Charron DF, McEwen SA, Walton T. "Considering the risk of infection by Cryptosporidium via consumption of municipally treated drinking water from a surface water source in a southwestern Ontario community." Risk Analysis. Vol. 32, No. 7, 2012.
- Roche SM, Jones AQ, Majowicz SE, McEwen SA, Pintar KD. 2012."Drinking water consumption patterns in Canadian communities (2001-2007)." Journal of Water and Health. 2012 Mar;10(1):69-86.
- Taboada EN, Ross SL, Mutschall SK, MacKinnon JM, Roberts MJ, Buchanan CJ, Kruczkiewicz P, Jokinen CC, Thomas JE, Nash JHE, Gannon VPJ, Marshall B, Pollari F, Clark CCG. "Development and validation of a Comparative Genomic Fingerprinting method for high-resolution genotyping of Campylobacter jejuni." Journal of Clinical Microbiology. March 2012; Vol. 50, No. 3: 788-797.
- Arsenault J, Ravel A, Michel P, Berke O, Gosselin P. "Do patients with recurrent episodes of campylobacteriosis differ from those with a single disease event?." BMC Public Health. 2011;11:32.
- Davidson VJ, Ravel A, Nguyen TN, Fazil A, Ruzante JM. "Food-specific attribution of selected gastrointestinal illnesses: Estimates from a Canadian expert elicitation survey." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. September 2011, 8(9): 983-995.
- Dixon B, Parrington L, Cook A, Pintar K, Pollari F, Kelton D, Farber J. "The potential for zoonotic transmission of Giardia duodenalis and Cryptosporidium spp. from beef and dairy cattle in Ontario, Canada." Veterinary Parasitology. 175. 2011:20-26.
- Farzan A, Parrington L, Coklin T, Cook A, Pintar K, Pollari F, Friendship R, Farber J, Dixon B. "Detection and characterization of Giardia duodenalis and Cryptosporidium spp. on swine farms in Ontario, Canada." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. November 2011, 8(11): 1207-1213.
- Ravel A, Nesbitt A, Sittler N, Marshall B, Pollari F. "Description and burden of travel-related cases caused by enteropathogens reported in a Canadian community." Journal of Travel Medicine. 2011; Jan/Feb;18(1):8-19.
- Farzan A, Friendship RM, Cook A, Pollari F. "Occurrence of Salmonella, Campylobacter, Yersinia enterocolitica, Escherichia coli O157 and Listeria monocytogenes in swine." Epub ahead of print 2009 Jul 23. Zoonoses and Public Health. 2010 Sep;57(6):388-96.
- Lamhoujeb S, Cook A, Pollari F, Bidawid S, Farber J, Mattison K. "Rotaviruses from Canadian farm samples." Archives of Virology. 2010; 155:1127-1137.
- Mattison K, Harlow J, Morton V, Cook A, Pollari F, Bidawid S, Farber JM. "Enteric viruses in ready-to-eat packaged leafy greens"[letter]. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2010; Nov;16(11):1815-1817.
- Pham MT, Jones AQ, Sargeant JM, Marshall BJ, Dewey CE. "A qualitative exploration of the perceptions and information needs of public health inspectors responsible for food safety." BMC Public Health. 2010; 10:345.
- Pham MT, Jones AQ, Sargeant JM, Marshall B, Dewey CE. "Specialty food safety concerns and multilingual resource needs: An online survey of public health inspectors." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. December 2010, 7(12): 1457-1462.
- Pintar KDM, Fazil A, Pollari F, Charron DF, Waltner-Toews D, McEwen SA. "A risk assessment model to evaluate the role of fecal contamination in recreational water on the incidence of cryptosporidiosis at the community level in Ontario." Epub 2009 Dec 11. Risk Analysis. 2010; Jan;30(1):49-64.
- Ravel A, Davidson VJ, Ruzante JM, Fazil A. "Foodborne proportion of gastrointestinal illness: Estimates from a Canadian expert elicitation survey." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. December 2010, 7(12): 1463-1472.
- Ravel A, Smolina E, Sargeant JM, Cook A, Marshall B, Fleury MD, Pollari F. "Seasonality in human salmonellosis: assessment of human activities and chicken contamination as driving factors." Foodborne Pathogens and Disease. July 2010, 7(7): 785-794.
- Grieg JD, Ravel A. "Analysis of foodborne outbreak data reported internationally for source attribution." International Journal of Food Microbiology. 2009 Mar 31;130(2):77-87.
- Keegan VA, Majowicz SE, Pearl DL, Marshall BJ, Sittler N, Knowles L, Wilson JB. "Epidemiology of enteric disease in C-EnterNet's pilot site - Waterloo Region, Ontario, 1990-2004." The Canadian Journal of Infectious Diseases & Medical Microbiology. 2009; 20(3):79-87.
- Nesbitt A, Majowicz S, Finley R, Marshall B, Pollari F, Sargeant J, Ribble C, Wilson J, Sittler N. "High-risk food consumption and food safety practices in a Canadian community." Journal of Food Protection. 2009; 72(12):2575-86.
- Pintar KDM, Pollari F, Waltner-Toews D, Charron DF, McEwen, SA, Fazil A, Nesbitt A. "A modified case-control study of cryptosporidiosis (using non-Cryptosporidium-infected enteric cases as controls) in a community setting." (Epub 2009 Jun16). Epidemiology and Infection. 2009 Dec; 137 (12):1789-99.
- Pintar KDM, Waltner-Toews D, Charron DF, Pollari F, Fazil A, McEwen SA, Nesbitt A, Majowicz S. "Water consumption habits of a Southwestern Ontario community." Journal of Water and Health. 2009; 7(2):276-292.
- Ravel A, Grieg J, Tinga C, Todd E, Campbell G, Cassidy M, Marshall B, Pollari F. "Exploring historical Canadian foodborne outbreak data sets for human illness attribution." Journal of Food Protection. 2009, 72(9):1963-1976.
- Hexemer AM, Pintar KDM, Bird TM, Zentner SE, Garcia HP, Pollari F. "An investigation of bacteriological and chemical water quality and the barriers to private well water sampling in a Southwestern Ontario Community." Journal of Water and Health. 2008 Dec;6(4):521-525.
- Nesbitt A, Majowicz S, Finley R, Pollari F, Pintar K, Marshall B, Cook A, Sargeant J, Wilson J, Ribble C, Knowles K. "Food consumption patterns in the Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada: a cross-sectional telephone survey." BMC Public Health. 2008; 8(370).
- Thomas MK, Majowicz SE, Pollari F, Sockett PN. "Burden of acute gastrointestinal illness in Canada, 1999-2007:interim summary of NSAGI activities." Canada Communicable Disease Report. 2008; 34(5):8-13.
- Heywood P, Cutler J, Burrows K, Komorowski C, Marshall B, Wang HL. "A community outbreak of travel-acquired Hepatitis A transmitted by an infected food handler." Canada Communicable Disease Report. November 2007; 33(12).
- Mattison K, Shukla A, Cook A, Pollari F, Friendship R, Kelton D, Bidawid S, Farber JM. "Human Noroviruses in swine and cattle." Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2007; 13(8):1184-1188.
- Pintar K, Cook A, Pollari F, Ravel A, Lee S, Odumeru JA. "Quantitative effect of refrigerated storage time on the enumeration of Campylobacter, Listeria, and Salmonella on artificially inoculated raw chicken meat." Journal of Food Protection. 2007; 70(3):739-743.
For copies of publications please contact the FoodNet Canada team.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: