Health science, research and data
Access information about health science, research, data, monitoring and surveillance, and the determinants of health.
- Canadian Immunization Guide
- Pathogen Safety Data Sheets
- Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Determinants of health
- Canadian Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Program
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey
- Food and nutrition surveillance
- Dietary Reference Intakes Tables
- Respiratory virus detections in Canada
Services and information
Health-related science and research activities, opportunities for funding and professional development, partnerships and investments in research.
Find resources on the state of Canadians' health, including statistics, facts, reports and data.
Find a list of surveillance reports, databases and Canadian health monitoring programs on food, drugs, radiation, diseases and infections.
Social and economic factors, physical environment and your behaviour.
What we are doing
- Summary: The Direct Economic Burden of Socio-Economic Health Inequalities in Canada
- Health-Adjusted Life Expectancy in Canada
- The Chief Public Health Officer's Report on The State of Public Health in Canada
- FluWatch: Weekly reports for the 2015-2016 season
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: