Get help if you are being abused
Information on services in your area to help you if you are being abused.
Services and information
Learn who can help with family violence and what to do if your children are involved.
Find out who youths and teenagers can talk to if they are dealing with family violence.
Information about financial assistance for victims of crime and violence.
Know the steps for planning to safely leave an abusive relationship.
Discover treatment programs to help men who are abusive in their intimate partner relationships.
Search a list of services by province to help adult survivors of child sexual abuse.
Crisis support, helplines and links to violence prevention services in your province or territory.
A directory of services for victims of crime by province or territory.
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Heritage
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Department of Justice Canada
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Health Canada
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Status of Women Canada
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
Data and Statistics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: