ARCHIVED - Annex B – Priority Portal Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate and activate new registrations or changes to entitlements in a timely manner to ensure that the administration of the priority person’s entitlement, including the referral process, is not delayed;
- Review and activate changes to the priority person’s information, as appropriate, and in a timely manner; and
- Update registrations for the reinstatement of priority type (as the new home organization) and inform the former home organization and the priority person of the change in status.
- Ongoing prompt and diligent provision and maintenance of complete and accurate personal information; and
- Track and follow-up with their home organization and the Public Service Commission (PSC) on the status of their profile, as necessary.
- Monitors to ensure timely and accurate registration of entitlements and appropriate use of skills codes and recommended groups and levels;
- Provides Priority Portal user support to priority persons and organizations through targeted training, guidance materials, its General Information Line and e-mail address.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: