Royal Canadian Mounted Police External Review Committee
We are a federal institution operating at arm’s length from the Government of Canada. We are part of the Public Safety portfolio.
The RCMP External Review Committee (ERC) is an independent administrative tribunal that conducts impartial case reviews and issues findings and recommendations for appeal decisions in certain RCMP labour relations matters. The Chair of the ERC reports annually to Parliament.
We are in the process of moving our services and information to Canada.ca.
Our current ERC website will remain available until the move to Canada.ca is complete.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Act
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Regulations
- RCMP External Review Committee Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police External Review Committee Security and Confidentiality Regulations
- Annual report of the ERC Chair to Parliament
- ERC Communiqués
- Audits and evaluations
- Articles of interests
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: