My Account – What’s new

Email notifications from the CRA

The Online mail and Account alert services were merged to create an improved email notification service for Canadians. Registered users will receive email notifications when there’s new mail to view in My Account and when important changes are made to their account. The service can be accessed with the “Notification preferences” link in My Account.

Climate action incentive payments

A new link called “Climate action incentive payments” for users who live in Ontario, New Brunswick, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan will take them to the climate action incentive payments information web page on The web page will open in a separate window, outside of My Account.

Disability Tax Credit application

Form T2201, Disability Tax Credit application, and any supporting documents can now be sent using the Submit Documents service in My Account. 

Proof of income statements

Proof of income statements can now be opened in portable document format (PDF).

Request a CPP/EI ruling

A new link called "Request a CPP/EI ruling" lets users ask for CPP and EI rulings through My Account.

Link to non-resident account online registration

A new link called "Open a non-resident tax account" lets users register for a non-resident account online.


A new link called "File a GST/HST rebate" lets claimants electronically file Form GST/HST 191, New Housing Rebate Application for Owner-Built Houses.

New look and feel

My Account has been redesigned with a new look and feel.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: