The CRA operates a number of programs to deal with non-compliance with Canada's tax laws, as well as suspected cases of tax evasion, fraud, and other tax offences.
Canada's tax system is based on self-assessment. The CRA's compliance activities help preserve public confidence in the fairness and integrity of those systems.
Our programs reflect the CRA's mandate to use responsible enforcement to promote awareness of and compliance with the laws we administer.
Services and information
- Combatting tax crimes
- Report a lead on suspected tax cheating in Canada
- Offshore Tax Informant Program
- Voluntary Disclosures Program
- Business audits
- Letter writing campaigns
- Collections at the CRA
- Electronic Funds Transfer Reporting
- Offshoring Canadian Taxes
- Compliance in the sharing economy
- Compliance in the real estate sector
- Incentive income
- Industry Campaign Approach
- Digital Currency
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: