Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members - who should also be reminded about the need to be discreet.
|Reference Number||18- 970-03-023
|Job Category||Entry Level|
|Who Can Apply||Canadian Citizens|
|Salary Range||$43,320 - $52,710|
|Status||Term - 1 year
- Ensure the vehicles are in good working order by inspecting/testing the vehicles and arranging/recording servicing and repair.
- License all vehicles by completing all necessary documentation and co-ordinating the applications with the Ministry of Transportation.
- Organize/control the use and the assignment of all vehicles by ensuring any problems are resolved and the data is kept-up-to-date.
- Complete vehicle audits/reports by collecting odometer readings, gas bills, repair costs, etc. and by entering data into a computerized Fleet Management application.
- Shuttle the vehicles (various models and types) between the office and the dealerships/repair facilities.
- Maintain the internal/external cleanliness of the fleet vehicles.
- High School Diploma
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in driving motor vehicles (in various weather conditions) with a permanent Canadian driver's license.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a clerical role where functions include planning, organizing and coordinating activities/actions.
- Experience working with managers and employees at all levels.
- Experience in providing client services.
- Skills and/or knowledge of mechanical or vehicle maintenance.
- Client services
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Organizational Skills / Multitasking
Conditions of Employment
- A valid and permanent Canadian driver's license
- defined as a G Class (Ontario) or minimum of a Class 5 (remainder of Canada). G1, G2, Class 6, Class 7 and Learner's Permit will not be accepted.
- Lift, carry, push and/or pull a minimum of 20 kgs (45 lbs) and maintain the physical demands of the position.
- Work outside of core hours on occasion, sometimes on short notice.
Please note that this is an anticipatory process which will establish a pool of qualified candidates to staff potential vacancies in the locations mentioned above.
- English Essential (Toronto Region)
- Bilingual Imperative - BBB (Ottawa Region)
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their application how they meet each Education and Experience criteria. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the career opportunity.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to diversity and inclusion and the equitable participation of all Canadians. Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: