Information Management Administrator - Amended
Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members - who should also be reminded about the need to be discreet.
|Job Category||Entry Level
|Who Can Apply||Canadian Citizens|
|Salary Range||$45,920- $55,860|
Term- 1 year
- Respond to client requests for creation, filing, charge in/out of corporate files
- Support retention and disposition activities
- Participate in information digitization and quality assurance
- Provide information management advice and guidance to clients related to IM policies, procedures and initiatives
Post-Secondary education and two (2) years of relevant experience
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
If you completed a program outside of Canada you will be required to obtain proof of a Canadian equivalency at your expense from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
Note: Any higher level of education could be recognized as experience.
Relevant experience is defined as:
- Experience performing file organization and management (search and retrieval) as well as general administrative duties.
- Experience providing client service, including but not limited to responding to queries, providing information pertaining to policies and procedures.
- Experience using computer and office software.
- Experience in data entry and data quality assurance and integrity.
- Experience working in an information management or record keeping environment using electronic document and records management systems (e.g. Open Text eDOCS, EDRMS/RDIMS/IRIMS, etc.).
- Client Service
Conditions of Employment
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Bilingual Imperative (CBB/CBB)
Applicants must clearly demonstrate in their application how they meet each Education and Experience criteria. Failure to do so will result in the applicant being screened out of the career opportunity.
CSIS is a separate employer and is not subject to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA). CSIS has its own classification, compensation system, and a different staffing regime. As such, we use a different staffing process and terminology.
CSIS is committed to diversity and inclusion and the equitable participation of all Canadians. Should you require accommodation in relation to a disability, please tell us at the beginning of the selection process. This information will be kept confidential.
The personal information provided in your application is protected under the Privacy Act and will be held in Personal Information Bank SIS/P-PU-025.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: