Do you provide a supporting role between businesses and the government? Access resources for Licensed Insolvency Trustees, patents and trademark agents, federal incorporation intermediaries, customs brokers, financial institutions, grain inspectors, and measurement authorized service providers.

Services and information

Licensed insolvency trustees

Licences, applying the acts, online services and news for licenced insolvency trustees.

For patent and trademark agents

Find out how to become an authorized agent and access guidance and services for IP agents.

Federal incorporation intermediaries

Find out how to become a registered intermediary with Corporations Canada and get information on Registered Intermediary Keys and ID numbers.

Nuans corporate name search

A Nuans corporate name search report is required by the federal and most provincial/territorial governments when granting new corporate names for use.

Grain inspectors

Find out how to become a third-party service provider for the Canadian Grain Commission.

Authorized measurement service providers

Information on accreditation, registration and delegation of authorities to authorized service providers. Also access the online reporting application for submission of device examination data and results.

Licensed customs brokers

How to authorize a broker to do business on your behalf.

What we are doing

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: