Services and information
Canada is committed to reaching its marine conservation targets.
What Canada is doing to protect our oceans.
Canada is working to expand its network of marine protected areas.
Governments and industry collaboration on ocean conservation
Commitment to manage plastics in a resource-efficient and sustainable way.
Protecting coasts and waterways, while growing the economy for future generations.
Funding for projects that help restore coastal aquatic habitats.
Priorities, partnerships, programs and actions for protecting the waters of the Great Lakes.
Help us protect our oceans and improve the environment.
What we are doing
- Canada’s Oceans Strategy
- Canada’s Oceans Now: Atlantic Ecosystems, 2018
- The Role of the Provincial and Territorial Governments in the Oceans Sector
- Final Report of the National Advisory Panel on Marine Protected Area Standards
- National Advisory Panel on Marine Protected Area Standards
- Offshore Pacific Area of Interest consultations
- Eastern Shore Islands Area of Interest consultations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: