Environmental conservation and protection
Sustainability, oceans, environmental assessments, protected areas, environmental funding, enforcement.
- Find out about the national parks of Canada
- National Marine Conservation Areas of Canada
- Creating new national parks
- Environmental assessment in Canada's parks
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Registry
- Public participation opportunities
- Participant funding opportunities
- Environmental assessments for nuclear projects
- Independent environmental monitoring for nuclear facilities
Services and information
Marine conservation targets, bioregions and protected areas, network planning, oceans management, World Oceans Day.
Understand environmental assessments of projects such as mines or pipelines.
National parks, migratory bird sanctuaries, National Wildlife Areas and areas of marine protection.
Sustainability goals and strategies, environmental indicators, greening government operations.
Applying environmental and wildlife protection laws for cleaner and healthier communities.
Financial support for environmental projects and for participation in environmental assessments.
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Health Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- National Energy Board
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: