Environmental conservation and protection
Sustainability, oceans, environmental assessments, protected areas, environmental funding, enforcement.
Services and information
Marine conservation targets, bioregions and protected areas, network planning, oceans management, World Oceans Day.
Understand environmental assessments of projects such as mines or pipelines.
National parks, migratory bird sanctuaries, National Wildlife Areas and areas of marine protection.
Sustainability goals and strategies, environmental indicators, greening government operations.
Applying environmental and wildlife protection laws for cleaner and healthier communities.
Financial support for environmental projects and for participation in environmental assessments.
Available funding, nature activities, investments in protected areas and species at risk.
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Global Affairs Canada
- Health Canada
- National Energy Board
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: