Media Relations

Please submit questions or interview requests electronically by completing the Web form below:

This is not a complaint form and cannot be used to ask questions about your tax situation. Personal information such as your social insurance number or personal tax details should never be sent to the Office of the Taxpayers' Ombudsperson using this Web form. To submit a complaint, please contact us.

Page details

Date modified: