External Research and Reference Material
Notice to the reader
The Policy on Results came into effect on July 1, 2016, and it replaced the Policy on Evaluation and its instruments.
Since 2016, the Centre of Excellence for Evaluation has been replaced by the Results Division.
For more information on evaluations and related topics, please visit the Evaluation section of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website.
These links are a resource to evaluators for doing research, or seeking reference materials.
The following links will take you away from the Centre of Excellence for Evaluation website. TBS and CEE are not responsible for the maintenance of these links.
Canadian Evaluation Links
- Canadian Evaluation Society (CES)
- Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) - National Capital Chapter
- Société québécoise d'évaluation de programme (Francophone Site)
- Canadian Journal of Program Evaluation
- Evaluating Policy Research (Canadian Policy Research Networks)
International Evaluation Links
- American Evaluation Association
- Australasian Evaluation Society
- CDC Evaluation Working Group - Step-by-Step Manuals, Logic Model Resources, Tools
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centre européen d'expertise en évaluation (Francophone site)
- Department of Health and Human Services USA - Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- European Evaluation Society
- Evaluation Exchange - Harvard University
- Idaho Office of Performance Evaluations
- Il sito Italiano della valutazione (Italian site)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) - Office of Evaluation and Studies
- International Labour Organization - Evaluation
- NCS Pearson - Survey Research Tools
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Société Française de l'Évaluation (Francophone site)
- Sri-Lanka Evaluation Association (SLEvA)
- Swiss Evaluation Society
- The Evaluation Centre at Western Michigan University
- The Evaluator's Institute
- UNICEF - Research and Evaluation
- United Kingdom Evaluation Society
- World Bank Group - Independent Evaluation Group
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: