Annual Scorecard Reports
To demonstrate results to Canadians and business, in an open and accountable way, an Annual Scorecard Report is published on the progress and performance of federal regulators in implementing systemic regulatory reforms. These reforms serve to reduce administrative burden arising from regulations and improve the transparency of the federal regulatory system. The Report also highlights examples of flexibility provided to small business, and provides an accounting of departmental action to publicly post forward regulatory plans and service performance improvement measures.
The Scorecard contributes to transparent and credible public reporting on implementation of regulatory reform initiatives as it is also reviewed by the Regulatory Advisory Committee and provided annually to the Auditor General.
The 2014-2015 Scorecard Report was published on .
- 2013-2014 Scorecard Report was published on .Archived
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Government-Wide Administrative Burden Baseline Counts
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Federal regulatory management
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: