Review results and decisions
Review results are updated in January, April, July and October. Results for past fiscal years are also available.
April 1 to June 30, 2022 (Quarter 1)
Ad Standards reviewed 258 creatives against the advertising review criteria. The creatives were part of 9 advertising campaigns listed below.
Ad Standards recommended 1 modification to advertising creatives, as described below. All recommendations were addressed and all creatives passed a final review before being published or aired.
- Canadian Digital Adoption Program (Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada)
- Careers Awareness (National Defence)
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Plan (Finance Canada)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Boosters 50+ (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Mental Health (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Our Healthy Environment and Economy (Environment and Climate Change Canada)
- Public Health Measures (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Rapid Response (Outbreak) (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Visitation and Conservation National Campaign (Parks Canada)
Description of modifications
|Campaign||Department||Modifications made to one or more ad creatives|
Canadian Digital Adoption Program
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Added a reference to eligibility criteria for accuracy.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: