2008 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP)
To: Heads of Human Resources; Participating Separate Employers
The 2008 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP) for the 2008 calendar year is now available.
The Board of Trustees monitors the financial operations of the PSMIP and oversees its administration. The members of the Board on were:
- The Chairperson, Judith LaRocque, Deputy Minister, Canadian Heritage
- Maria Barrados, President, Public Service Commission of Canada
- Michael Wernick, Deputy Minister, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Suzanne Vinet, Associate Deputy Minister, Health Canada
- Linda Lizotte-MacPherson, Associate Secretary, Treasury Board
The annual report is an important document that should be made available to all Plan members. Accordingly, departments are expected to make every effort to ensure that members are notified and encouraged to access a copy of this report.
The report is posted on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's Web site.
You may also link to it from the Info Notices pages.
For additional information on the PSMIP, chiefs of compensation at the corporate level may contact Ginette Baker at (613) 946-4336 or Contact Ginette Baker by E-mail : Ginette.Baker@tbs-sct.gc.ca.
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Date modified: