2010 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP) - Information notice
To: Heads of Human Resources, Participating Separate Employers
The 2010 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP) is now available.
The Board of Trustees, appointed by the President of the Treasury Board, monitors the financial operations of the Plan and oversees its administration. The members of the Board on were:
- Suzanne Vinet (Chairperson), President, Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Quebec
- Michael Wernick, Deputy Minister, Indian and Northern Affairs
- Andrew Treusch, Associate Deputy Minister, Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Maria Barrados, President, Public Service Commission of Canada
- Patricia Hassard, Deputy Secretary, Privy Council Office
The annual report is an important document that should be made available to all plan members.
Accordingly, departments are expected to make every effort to ensure that members are notified and encouraged to access a copy of this report.
The report is posted on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's Website.
For additional information on the PSMIP, Chiefs of Compensation at the corporate level may contact Ginette Baker at (613) 946-4336 or Contact Ginette Baker by E-mail : Ginette.Baker@tbs-sct.gc.ca.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: