2012 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP) - Information notice
To: Heads of Human Resources, Participating Separate Employers
The Board of Trustees, appointed by the President of the Treasury Board, monitors the financial operations of the Plan and oversees its administration. The members of the Board on were:
- Suzanne Vinet (Chairperson), Deputy Minister, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Michael Wernick, Deputy Minister, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development
- George Da Pont, President, Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Andrew Treusch, Associate Deputy Minister, Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Louise Levonian, Associate Deputy Minister, Finance Canada
- Patricia Hassard, Deputy Secretary, Privy Council Office
The annual report is an important document that should be made available to all plan members.
Accordingly, departments are expected to make every effort to ensure that members are notified and encouraged to access a copy of this report.
The report is posted on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's Web site.
For additional information on the PSMIP, Chiefs of Compensation at the corporate level may contact the Pensions and Benefits Sector.
Assistant Deputy Minister
Pensions and Benefits Sector
- Date modified: