Additional resources – Pension
Links to external websites are provided as a convenience to public service pension plan members. Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat is not responsible for the information found on these sites. As the organizations that maintain these sites may not be subject to the Official Languages Act, information found on these sites may be presented only in the language in which it was written.
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- This site provides you with information concerning the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and the benefits it provides.
- Canada Revenue Agency
- This site provides you with information about the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), which is the federal agency responsible for tax collection.
- Canadian Retirement Income Calculator
- The Government of Canada has developed this calculator to help Canadians plan for retirement. The calculator takes into account potential Canada Pension Plan (CPP) or Quebec Pension Plan (QPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs), and other retirement income.
- Department of Justice Canada
- This site provides you with information about Justice Canada, the federal department responsible for providing policy and program advice and direction through the development of the legal content of bills, regulations and guidelines. In support of the Attorney General, the Department is responsible for prosecuting federal offences across Canada, including drug offences, litigating civil cases by or on behalf of the federal Crown, and for providing legal advice to federal law enforcement agencies and other government departments.
- This site offers retired members, survivors and dependants a paperless alternative to receiving pension documents such as tax slips, Direct Deposit Statements, Annual Pensioners' Statements and Liaison newsletters. To register for epost, you must have a Canada or U.S. mailing address and ensure you have on hand your pension number and Payee Account Key from your Direct Deposit Statement or Annual Pensioners' Statement. Once on the site, follow the instructions provided for registering.
- National Association of Federal Retirees
- This site provides you with information on the National Association of Federal Retirees (NAFR).
- National Joint Council
- This site provides you with information about the National Joint Council, which is the forum responsible for co-development, consultation and information sharing between the government as employer and the public service bargaining agents.
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- This site provides you with information about the organization that regulates pension plans that are subject to federal jurisdiction. OSFI provides the actuarial services for the Government of Canada.
- Old Age Security
- This site provides you with information about the Old Age Security Program and the Canada Pension Plan and the benefits each of these programs provides.
- PSP Investments
- This site provides you with information about PSP Investments, which is the Crown Corporation responsible for managing the employer and employee contributions that are made to the public service pension plan (PSPP), and the Canadian Forces (CF) and Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) pension funds.
- Public service group insurance benefit plans
- This site provides you with information concerning the group insurance benefit plans which include health, dental, and disability insurance plans.
- Quebec Pension Plan (QPP)
- This site provides you with information concerning the Quebec Pension Plan (QPP) and the benefits it provides.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: