Public service group insurance benefit plans
The public service group insurance benefit plans form part of the Government of Canada’s total compensation package for public service employees. These include health and dental care benefits, disability insurance and life insurances.
Note to readers
These services are affected by the outbreaks of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Benefits: The Government of Canada has implemented temporary measures to benefit plans. Learn more:
- Temporary measures: Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP)
- Temporary measures: Public Service Dental Care Plan (PSDCP) and the Pensioners’ Dental Services Plan (PDSP)
Group insurance benefits plans for the military or the RCMP
- Sun Life Financial: Public Service Health Care Plan
- Canada Life: Public Service Dental Care Plan
- Sun Life Financial: Pensioners’ Dental Services Plan
- Sun Life Financial: Federal Public Service Disability Insurance Plan
- Industrial Alliance: Public Service Management Insurance Plan – Long-Term Disability (LTD)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: