Evaluations provide Canadians an evidence-based, neutral assessment of the relevance and performance of government policies and programs, and help the government make decisions about its policies, programs and operations.
Completed evaluations of ACOA programs and activities may be accessed below. For more information on ACOA evaluations, please see the Agency's latest Departmental Plan and Departmental Results Report.
- ACOA Communities and Inclusive Growth Evaluation Report (PDF Version)
- ACOA Communities and Inclusive Growth Evaluation Report – at a glance (PDF Version)
- ACOA Productivity and Growth - Program Evaluation Report (PDF Version)
- ACOA International Business Development Sub-Program Evaluation Report (PDF Version)
- ACOA Community-Based Business Development Evaluation Report (PDF Version)
- Community Investment and Community Mobilization Evaluation Report (PDF Version)
To request a copy of an evaluation completed prior to 2008, please contact us.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: