Forms and tools
Are you looking for a claim form for existing projects or a template to help you start or expand your business? In addition to ACOA’s application for financial assistance, we also have tools to help you develop your project concept.
W.P. Griffin Inc., Elmsdale, P.E.I.
Use the following forms for existing projects
Building a business isn’t always an easy job. But choose the right tools for the job and you’re on your way to getting it done efficiently, effectively and profitably.
- Advanced manufacturing technology assessments – These assessments will help manufacturers seeking innovative solutions to increase their efficiency, productivity and competitiveness. (PDF version)
- Research and development project plan – This is an outline of the information needed to help ACOA evaluate your proposed project.
- Planning for success: community – This guide will help you plan your community-based project. (PDF version)
- Research studies – ACOA carries out policy research on a broad range of issues, challenges and opportunities associated with the development of the region's economy.
- Planning for success: business and marketing plan – This guide will help you put together a blueprint for your business.
- ACOA Direct – Your account information, just a click away. By registering with ACOA Direct, you have access to your account information 24/7 and can submit claims for reimbursement as well as submit confidential information related to your project.
Contact us today!
Need a template not listed here? ACOA Business Information Services has over 10,000 business templates to share. The service is personal, bilingual and free!
Or contact us by email:
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Atlantic time)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: