Administrative Burden Baseline: 2014 - Canadian Heritage
In its Red Tape Reduction Action Plan, the Government committed to build on the efforts of the Paperwork Burden Reduction Initiative by requiring departments, through the Administrative Burden Baseline, to provide a count of the requirements in federal regulations that impose an administrative burden on business.
All federal regulations administered by Canadian Heritage that have requirements that impose administrative burden on business are identified below. The total 2014 count is 797.
|Title of the regulation||SOR Number||2014 Count|
|Canada Travelling Exhibitions Indemnification Regulations||99-467||17|
|Cultural Property Export Regulations||C.R.C., c. 449||149|
|Income Tax Regulations (Sections 1106 & 9300 specifically)||CH C.R.C., c. 945||631|
15 Eddy Street
Gatineau, Quebec J8X 4B3
For more information:
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Recommendations Report: Cutting Red Tape...Freeing Business to Grow (Red Tape Reduction Commission)
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit the Canada Gazette and Consulting with Canadians websites.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: