Promotion of Bilingual Services — Promotion of Linguistic Duality
The Promotion of Bilingual Services sub-component encourages non-governmental organizations – particularly volunteer organizations – to provide services in English and French, and to share their best practices through innovative projects or initiatives.
Priority is given to projects and initiatives that develop delivery models for bilingual services (action plan, policy development, pilot projects in organizations and businesses, feeder projects, mechanisms that can be exported to other organizations, etc.).
Who can apply
To be eligible for project funding, your organization must be:
- a Canadian non-profit organization, duly registered;
- an association or institution.
Individuals and government organizations are not eligible.
How to apply
Applicants are required to:
- review the Application Guidelines; and
- contact the Official Languages Support Programs of the Department of Canadian Heritage to request an application package and to submit the required documentation.
Letter of intent: September 9
Application: November 12
When an application deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday, it is extended to the following working day.
Contact usDepartment of Canadian Heritage
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: