Acts and Regulations
What are we doing?
The Minister of National Defence, the Department of National Defence (DND) and the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) are responsible for the following:
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Independent Reviews of the National Defence Act
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: