Defence Team News - April 15, 2020
Defence Team NewsApril 15, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
This week's highlights
You are encouraged to visit the DND/CAF COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members.
You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca
The Canada COVID-19 app is a central resource for accessing personalized, trusted, evidence-based information about the COVID-19 pandemic across Canada. Download it for the most up-to-date information, recommendations, and resources.
Messages for the Defence Team
- Mental Health First Aid COVID-19 Self-Care & Resilience Guide – Mental Health Commission of Canada resource
- Deployment of Canadian Rangers to Nunavik
- Staying Fit - 12 hours of fitness classes for CAF personnel, veterans and fellow associates within the defense industry
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind – Webinars to help CAF members stay healthy in this unfamiliar reality with new sessions available each week.
- A message from the RCAF Command Team on COVID-19
CSPS Digital Learning
The Canada School of Public Service is offering online courses related to mental health issues. Digital learning opportunities can be accessed through your GCcampus account which is accessible through public networks. You do not need to connect to the GC network to access it. Log-in to GCcampus!
Online training: Infantry School – CFB Gagetown, NB
If you are looking for some professional development, you can find below are some free online courses to develop personal leadership skills.
- Applications of Everyday Leadership, Becoming a Successful Leader (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Conversations That Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership and Change
- Leading With Effective Communication (Inclusive Leadership Training)
- Inspiring and Motivating Individuals
- Foundations of Everyday Leadership
- Leadership and Influence
In case you missed it
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: