Defence Team News - April 8, 2020
Defence Team NewsApril 8, 2020
Now on the Maple Leaf
You are encouraged to visit the DND/CAF COVID-19 Information Page for the latest information pertinent to both civilian and military Defence Team members.
You can also find all of the latest information for all Canadians on the COVID-19 page on Canada.ca
The Canada COVID-19 app is a central resource for accessing personalized, trusted, evidence-based information about the COVID-19 pandemic across Canada. Download it for the most up-to-date information, recommendations, and resources.
Participate in Statistics Canada’s survey: Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians
Messages for the Defence Team
- Information for Government of Canada employees: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- DND/CAF COVID-19 - Mental health
- COVID-19: General Guide to Work and Leave for the Defence Team
- Section 34 Managers: Approving Time and Labour Transactions
- A Message to the Entire Defence Team about LifeSpeak and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- April 3 - Letter from the Chief Military Engineer
- Sustaining the Wellbeing of Military Healthcare Personnel during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) response to COVID-19
The Chief of Military Personnel Administrative Response Centre (ARC)
The Chief of Military Personnel Administrative Response Centre (ARC) is now fully operational to address your questions and needs for policy clarification, especially as they relate to #COVID19. 1-833-445-1182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) - Temporary measures: Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP)
In response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the Government of Canada has implemented temporary changes to the Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP). These measures are designed to help PSHCP members and eligible dependants access health care benefits while at the same time minimizing social interaction with health care professionals.
GCcampus online courses are available again
All classroom courses have been suspended until further notice and have temporarily been removed from the catalogue. However, the online courses, including self-paced required training and language maintenance tools, remain available through your GCcampus account.
Note: GCcampus is accessible through public networks. You do not need to connect to the GC network to access it. Log-in to GCcampus!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: