Updated Defence Team COVID-19 Resources
May 6, 2021 - Defence Stories
To support supervisors in communicating with their teams about the most recent direction on the Defence Team’s work posture, we have released updated resources on the Defence Team COVID-19 - Resuming Work page.
Updated resources include:
- Key messaging that can be leveraged during team meetings and in communication products, including messaging surrounding COVID-19 vaccines.
- Email template messages that supervisors and commands can use to communicate with their staff about the current posture and direct them to resources for added support and information.
- IT Resources and guides for working remotely, including information on Defence 365.
- COVID-19 training and courses to support members of the Defence Team in their knowledge and practices related to teleworking and COVID awareness.
- A repository of regularly updated links and key resources regarding Business Resumption and working in a COVID-19 environment.
Be sure to keep an eye out for updates to these resources as we progress through the coming months.
COVID-19 Vaccines for Defence Team members
To provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 vaccines for different members of the Defence Team, we have launched a one-stop shop webpage.
On this new webpage, you will find information about the CAF’s vaccination rollout, what Defence Team members can to expect for returning to the workplace, helpful resources, and relevant messages from senior leadership.
Ask Anything inbox
Still have questions about the current posture, or anything else COVID-19 related? If so, submit your questions to the Ask Anything inbox! Questions are answered by Subject Matter Experts and regularly added to the COVID-19 FAQ page.
Mental Health Resources
The outbreak of COVID-19 has resulted in a high degree of uncertainty and disruption to our lives, and it is not unusual to feel a heightened degree of anxiety and worry about the potential impact on yourself and your family.
As we continue to navigate through this uncertain time, remember that Defence Team members can access a variety of resources and information to help maintain and improve our mental health and overall personal well-being.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: