Preventive medicine services
All services required to ensure the acceptable working conditions for Canadian Armed Forces members including, but not limited to:
- Hygiene and sanitation
- sanitary inspections;
- water quality and systems inspections and testing; and
- food services and facilities inspections.
- Communicable diseases
- epidemiological investigations;
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) investigations; and
- Tuberculosis (TB) contacts tracking/follow-up.
- Integrated pest management
- in-garrison pest control;
- pest control inspections of ships, aircraft and vehicles; and
- Occupational health inspections including
- sound and noise inspections/surveys;
- air quality inspections/surveys;
- illumination surveys;
- thermal stress surveys;
- storage facility inspections; and
- ergonomic surveys.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: