Medical and dental benefits
Services and information
About the Spectrum of Care
Management of the program and what services you're entitled to. Find out who is responsible for providing care to CAF members.
Coverage and eligibility
Learn who is eligible for coverage under the CAF Spectrum of Care.
Medical care services
Medical services covered including patient diagnostic services, rehabilitation care and hospital services.
Dental care services
Dental services covered by your plan including exams, cleanings and extractions.
Supplemental health care benefits
Supplemental benefits available to you, including glasses, hearing aids and orthotics.
Medical and dental occupational health examinations, including screenings, immunization programs and vision care.
Preventive medicine services
Get familiar with the kinds of services available to you to prevent diseases and illnesses.
Health promotion activities
Activities and services that are available to you to promote healthy and active lifestyles.
Exclusions and limitations to health services
Medical and dental services that are not covered or may be limited by your health and dental care plans.
- The Guide to Benefits, Programs, and Services for Serving and Former CAF Members and their Families
- Dependants' Dental Care Plan (DDCP)
- Dependants' Dental Care Plan - Frequently Asked Questions
- Reserve Dental Care Plan Administrative Instructions
- Reserve Dental Care Plan - Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadian Armed Forces Drug Benefit List
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: