Medical and dental benefits
Comprehensive medical and dental services available to Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members under the Spectrum of Care.
- The Guide to Benefits, Programs, and Services for Serving and Former CAF Members and their Families
- Dependants' Dental Care Plan (DDCP)
- Dependants' Dental Care Plan - Frequently Asked Questions
- Reserve Dental Care Plan Administrative Instructions
- Reserve Dental Care Plan - Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadian Armed Forces Drug Benefit List
Services and information
Management of the program and what services you're entitled to. Find out who is responsible for providing care to CAF members.
Learn who is eligible for coverage under the CAF Spectrum of Care.
Medical services covered including patient diagnostic services, rehabilitation care and hospital services.
Dental services covered by your plan including exams, cleanings and extractions.
Supplemental benefits available to you, including glasses, hearing aids and orthotics.
Medical and dental occupational health examinations, including screenings, immunization programs and vision care.
Get familiar with the kinds of services available to you to prevent diseases and illnesses.
Activities and services that are available to you to promote healthy and active lifestyles.
Medical and dental services that are not covered or may be limited by your health and dental care plans.
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: