Adult Staff CADET365 Training
All of the links included in this document will take you outside the Government of Canada network.
In this section you will find resources that will help you learn how to use and communicate using the Microsoft Teams application. These tools will teach you how to store and retrieve files and resources.
Outlook app on Windows:
Outlook on the web:
I am a Team Owner
Team owners may be Commanding Officers of corps and squadrons, leaders at gliding sites, sail centres, or expedition sites. You could be a course director or section head at a Cadet Training Centre, or a member of RCSU leading a working group or workshop.
These resources will help you to learn more about managing team structures, managing participants and adding tabs and tools to your team.
- Go-to guide for team owners
- Organize your teams list
- Overview of teams and channels
- Show and Hide Channels
- Work in channels
- Tip: Send email to a channel
- Create and format a post
- Get attention with @mentions
- Save a post or a message
- Start chats and make calls
- Create instant meetings with Meet now
- Manage meetings
I am a Content Manager
Content managers are usually Team Owners who are working at a Regional Cadet Support Unit or the Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers headquarters, employed at a Cadet Training Centre, or delivering training as part of CIC Training. You may be in charge of course materials, or a corps or squadron training officer who is responsible for ensuring training material are available for cadets.
These resources will help you to learn more about managing team resources, sharing files and content with participants and learning the advantages and differences between OneDrive and SharePoint.
- File activity in a document library
- How does versioning work in a SharePoint list or library?
- Create an alert to get notified when a file or folder changes in SharePoint
- Edit a document in a document library
- Restore a previous version of an item or file in SharePoint
- Use a mobile device to work with SharePoint Online sites
- Customize permissions for a SharePoint list or library
- Share SharePoint files or folders
- Create a team or communication site
- Create a team site in SharePoint
- Create a list in SharePoint
- Create and share news on your SharePoint sites
- Use, filter, and update a list
- OneDrive basics
- Create files and folders
- Share OneDrive files and folders
- Restore a previous version of a file in OneDrive for Business
- OneDrive Android App
- OneDrive for iOS
- Delete and restore files
- Stop sharing OneDrive for Business Files or folders or change permissions
- OneDrive basics
- Manage files and folders in OneDrive
- Upload files and folders
- Delete and restore files in OneDrive
- Share files and folders with Office 365
- Sync OneDrive files and folders
I am an Instructor or want to increase my productivity
These resources focus on some of the applications that will be used most often by instructors, staff working on group projects, or those who are interested in using new tools to organize their thoughts and materials or improve their presentation skills.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: