Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers Group (CJCR Gp) Dress instructions
- Issued on Authority of the Commander, Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers Group
- Approved by: Commander, Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers Group
- OPI: Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Group Clothing and Dress Committee
- A-CR-CCO-100/AG-001, Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers Group Dress Instructions, are issued on authority of the Commander, Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers Group (Comd CJCR Gp).
- A-CR-CCO-100/AG-001 is effective upon receipt and supersedes all dress policy and rules previously issued as a CATO, manual, supplement, order or instruction.
- Chapters 1 to 6 of the CJCR Gp Dress Instructions apply to Sea, Army and Air Cadets whereas Chapters 1, 2 and 7 apply to Junior Canadian Rangers.
- Suggestions for revision shall be forwarded through the chain of command to the CJCR Gp Clothing and Dress Committee (CJCR Gp CDC).
- Any changes will be promulgated by a CANCDTGEN from the Comd CJCR Gp.
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: